Saturday 12 May 2012

Chapter 2: The beginning of the book

Azayaka: *opens the door* Lu---- Wha!? Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!!
Master Orial: So you're the one who holds the Orb of Star. *smirks*
Azayaka: What...
Luke: Azayaka! *casts a fire at Orial* Don't give it to him!
Master Orial: YOU FOOLISH ONE! DARK CODE II!

Luke got hit and pinned at the wall.
Luke: AZAYAKA!
Master Orial: Give the orb to me. now. *walks to Azayaka*
Azayaka: unh... *looks around panicking* ..(What do I do...) Huh?!

The mark on Azayaka's neck starts to glow. Voices starts to gather in her head.

Master Orial: What is this..?!
Voices: Listen to me. You will ...... me........it?.......--yaka?..... concen...te... !!
Azayaka: WARGH!! *drops down* Get away from me!! *cover her ears*
Master Orial: What do we have here...
Azayaka: GET OUTTA MY HEAD!! Hyaaa!!!

The place starts transforming into plain white as Azayaka thought it was Orial's doing. But, when she got up, what she saw in the reflection was Master Orial and Luke frozen. She realized that she was not there. The mark on her neck stops glowing. She walked around exploring the place but in the end... She saw nothing but white. Then, another voice appeared behind her.

Female voice: You seem troubled.
Azayaka: *looks behind* Who's there?!
Women: *giggles* My, my. You don't have to panic. I am your second guardian--- on it's way to awaken into your hearts. Perhaps that little scum didn't explain to you full well about these things. *dark aura*
Azayaka: ... Little scum? You mean Luke?
Women: Yes, my dear. He has the fire element. I am the ice. We're like fairies but not fairies~ ohohoho~
Azayaka: Stop laughing.. =-= I'm in a hurry here.
Women: Ahh~ My apologies. What you're actually wielding right now is a book.
Azayaka: What. A book. :l *a book appears infront of her* So you're saying that I'm suppose to hit people with this book. Oh. How nice.
Women: Ahem! It's no ordinary book, young lady! It's a book where you casts spells and what you have are only me and Luke. While you will go on a journey, you will help one of the other elemental fairies and their symbolize mark will be sent and filled in your book. You see, when you open your book, most of them are blank pages. To full up the pages, you have to find them and activate the ancient elemental rocks to have them. It looks like a shrine though.
Azayaka: Oh.
Women: That's your only reply?!! It was so hard to explain!! *sulks in the corner*
Azayaka: Woops, sorry. Anyways, what was your name? You didn't tell me..
Women: Oh, I forgot about that. My name is Elicia. The Ice element.. Wait, I forgot to tell you one thing. To summon us, you must memorize the spelling techniques. And I'm sure you will know how next~ *wink* Well bye2~ Not much time to waste!! Remember, Haste makes waste~ <3
Azayaka: Wha---! Wait!! Teach--

Elicia disappeared before Azayaka wanted to ask something. The place where is full of plain white disappeared and she is back to her room. The book was in her hands and a sudden voice went in her head.

Voice: Azayaka! Can you hear me clearly now? Good! I am a book you're holding now! I can talk through your mind since you have that mark on your neck now. To summon Elicia or maybe you can save Luke, you have to concentrate!
Azayaka: H-huh? Concentrate..?! How?!


.............................Writing in progress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment